Skip to content
  • Main
  • FAQ
  • How to Start
  • Forum
  • Student Lobby
  • Games
  • Grammar
  • Listening
  • Speaking
  • Vocabulary
  • Chats
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Admin
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse

Forum Easy English Study

A

alejandrobryan

@alejandrobryan
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
1
Topics
1
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Ghibli battery died and the dealer wants a ridiculous amount, alternatives?
    A alejandrobryan
    Information technology car

    So my 2017 Ghibli has been sitting in the garage since I got back from a long trip and now the battery is completely flat, cannot even unlock the doors with the remote. Called the dealer and they quoted something close to 4,500 dirhams for the battery plus installation and "diagnostics", which feels like robbery for something that is essentially a consumable. I have heard these cars need a specific type of battery and that the replacement has to be done carefully because of the electronics, but I am not paying dealer prices if there is a legit alternative. Does anyone have experience with Maserati battery replacement in Dubai, ideally someone who comes to you? I am not in a rush since the car is not my daily but I do want it done right, the last thing I need is more electrical gremlins on an Italian car. Also curious whether the battery for the Ghibli is shared with any other models because maybe that opens up more options for sourcing.

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Admin